1. Theory about the safety rules, wind window, control bar safety systems, kite & board technology and spot analysis.
3. Set up 4 line SLE inflatable kite, pump bladders, and roll the lines, rigging the bridles, connection to the attachments, pre flight check.
4. Launching & landing the kite alone with the sand on the beach.
5. Flying the kite with short lines 10 to 15 meters.
6. Let go the bar.
7. Flying the kite in a shallow water figure 8 in the power zone
8. Short body drags.
9. Let go the bar and relaunch the kite from the water.
11. Set up the kite with 20 meter lines.
12. Flying the kite and check, if the students remember the wind window key words (9, 12, 3, o’clock, power zone…)
13. Launching & landing the kite alone with the sand (20m lines).
14. Let go the bar and relaunch the kite from the water (20m lines).
15. Let go the bar and take the kite, bar, lines buck together (20m lines).
16. 1000 meters down wind body dragging with harness, awareness of position in space (starting point, arrival point).
17. Piloting & walking up wind with one hand on the bar, with harness.
18. Theory feedback.
19. Theories about what we do at level 2.
Included: All the necessary equipment
Duration: 3 Hours
Persons: 1 Instructor : Group